Is it always necessary to build a mvp?
Hi, @cafisor914 you can follow these steps:
1. Validate your app idea with potential users.
2. Research your competition.
3. Create a wireframe or prototype of your app.
4. Perform user testing on your prototype.
5. Refine your app based on user feedback.
Validating your app idea is the first and one of the most important steps in launching a successful app. Identifying your target audience and their needs, determining your competitors, and defining your goal for the app launch will all help you validate your idea before you begin to build anything.
Do a Market Research
Build a Minimum Viable Product
Analyse the App Store Charts
Understand The Size of Your Target Market
All the best!